$100 Comprehensive Health Check
Using cutting edge diagnostic devices and detailed reporting, The Comprehensive Health check screens for dozens of potentially life threatening illnesses that frequently go undiagnosed. Don't Wait.
Testing for: COPD, Asthma, Emphysema, Bronchitis, Lung Failure, Lung Function, Other
- Lung Sound: Lung sounds indicate obstructions, inflammation, or infection. An abnormal breath sound can indicate fluid in the lungs, asthma, or other conditions.
- Airflow: An Airflow test measures your lungs ability to inhale and exhale properly. It can be used to assess Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or Asthma.
Testing for: Diabetes, High Cholesterol,
Liver and Kidney Function, UTI, Hydration, Hepatitis,
- Blood Glucose Test: This test measures the amount of a type of sugar, glucose, in your blood and is used to determine diabetes.
- Lipid Panel: A Lipid Panel test measures your cholesterol level, as well as HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides.
- Urinalysis: A urinalysis test analyzes pH, Urobilinogen, Specific Gravity, Protein, Ketones, Glucose, Nitrites, Leukocytes, Blood presence, and Bilirubin. This assesses kidney and liver health.
Testing for: Skin Issues and Symptoms,
Ears, Throat, Vision, Other
- Visual examinations: VE’s are an important aspect of every heath evaluation and screening. Clinicians are trained to observe abnormalities, swelling, irritation, and other indications of health issues. Skin abnormalities can be the manifestation of serious health conditions. Vision can be evaluated using Sneller’s examination. Rashes and bruises can be treated during the visit along with a recommended course of action.
Testing for: A-Fib, Murmur, Arrhythmias, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart disease, Other
- Heart Sound: We analyze heart sounds to look for murmurs. We use the Rijuven CardioSleeve to digitally record and analyze your heart sound.
- EKG: We use the 3 leed EKG of the Rijuven CardioSleeve to analyze your heart rhythm and look for Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Function: A Cardiac Function test measures your hearts ability to effectively pump the blood needed for your body. Cardiac function is measured by comparing EKG and Heart Sound tracings.
Testing for: Vitals Risk Index, Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Obesity, Virus/Infection, Cardiovascular issues, Other
- Temperature: Temperature is an excellent first indicator of virus, infection, and other medical issues. Temp is part of the Vitals Risk Index.
- Blood Pressure: Blood pressure is the measure of the force of blood pushing through your system. High blood pressure or hypertension causes cardiac issues. BP is part of the Vitals Risk Index
- Weight: Weight and BMI are contributing factors, and the result of, many medical conditions. Weight is part of the Vitals Risk Index.
- Breathing Rate: Breathing Rate measures the number of breaths per minute. It can be used to evaluate lung function and overall health. BR is part of the Vitals Risk Index.
- Heart Rate: A basic heart rate is an excellent indication of health and wellness. HR is part of the Vitals Risk Index.
- Pulse Oximetry: PulseOx measures the amount of oxygen present in your blood. This is an important metric in assessing many medical conditions. PulseOx is part of the Vitals Risk Index.
Advanced Lab Work
Lab results from a simple fingerstick. Clinic To Door healthcare professionals simply collect 4 drops of capillary blood into the PTS Pod system. This new technology enables easy shipping to an accredited lab for processing. Results are available at our secure website within 3 to 5 days (typically 24 to 48 hours.)
We'll also add these lab based tests, with results to you in a few days:
Diabetes Control (A1C)
Risk for Heart Disease (CRP)
Kidney Function (Creatinine)
Thyroid Function (TSH)
Prostate Health (Male PSA)
A flu shot is the best way to protect yourself and your family from the flu, which sends more than 200,000 people to the hospital each year. We have the right flu shot for seniors, adults and children.
- Seasonal for adults and children (preservative-free available, upon request)
- High dose (for ages 65+)